Information about Covit-19
To the customers and suppliers of
Waffelfabrik Meyer zu Venne GmbH & Co.KG
Venne, 18. März 2020
Precaucionary measures and codes of conduct Covid-19
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
all aspects of public life are taking preventive measures to avoid Covid19- infections. Also Waffelfabrik Meyer zu Venne contributes to protecting our staff, business partners and their families.
We have implemented new rules for entering the factory site:
- Access to the premise is only allowed for members of staff and preannounced suppliers and customers for delivering or pick-up of goods.
- Access to the buildings is only allowed for members of staff. This includes the break room and lavatories. Suppliers, customers and drivers must stay outside at all times. The transfer of documents and parcels takes place at designated desks and windows. A portable toilet is available outside.
Additionally we have implemented several actions to protect against infections and to guarantee the constant running of the operations:
- All members of staff have recently received a hygiene training focussing on hand sanitation.
- The different departments have been separated to avoid unnecessary contacts
- No more hand-shakes
- No more visits to or by customers or suppliers.
- Staff works from home-office or separate offices if possible
We ask for your understanding for our actions. We are stepping up our efforts to continue our cooperations even in these times. We wish you and your teams and families all the best and good health.
Your Waffel-Meyer Team